how to download:

how to download:


click on the image you wanted to download. it becomes larger then give a right click on image.select "save image as" and save it. thank you....:)
like us on facebook --------------------------------------------------->>>>>

submit your email below to get new posts and wallpapers to your mail:


11 Aug 2012

love quotes for her


The one and only amazing thing in life is love.


I took a dictionary off my shelf to look up the definition of soul mate, and underneath the word soul mate I found you.


True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.


So many times I thought I would never find someone to love me the way I needed to be loved. Then you came into my life and showed me what true love really is.


Love is the reason why you got that smile on your face, but there is no guarantee that it won’t come with tears.


We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.


If love does not know how to give and take without restrictions, it is not love, but a transaction that never fails to lay stress on a plus and a minus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

give suggestions and feedback,pls comment here ....